Welcome to the Kindred Healthcare Operating, Inc. recruitment website.
Kindred Healthcare Operating, Inc. and its affiliate partnerships and subsidiary companies (collectively, "Kindred") are committed to protecting the privacy and security of information that is obtained from you in connection with your access to websites under our operation and control, which includes this recruitment website (collectively, the "site"). Click http://www.kindredhealthcare.com/privacy-policy
contact Kindred at firstname.lastname@example.org
By entering this recruitment site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Kindred is authorized to collect, use, access, transmit, store, process and disclose the information it obtains through your use of this site, including but not limited to the personal information you submit in connection with your employment application and in order to process it for employment, as permitted by law. This includes the use, access, transmittal, storing, processing, and disclosure of your information by and among Kindred's affiliate partnerships and subsidiary companies, regardless of location.
- Statements here and elsewhere on the site concerning the treatment of your information may not apply with respect to information already in Kindred's possession, such as information obtained by Kindred in connection with your current or former employment at Kindred, or information that is publicly available to Kindred.
- Kindred may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or a regulatory organization, or to relevant third parties such as site technicians, auditors, lawyers, or other professional advisors.
- Kindred may retain your information as long as necessary and appropriate to comply with applicable legal standards. Once the information is submitted, you cannot later delete this information. If you are hired as an employee of Kindred, this information may be transferred into an employee personnel file. Your information will be destroyed in accordance with Kindred's record retention policy.
- At no time will Kindred sell or license your information to a third party.
- This recruitment site does not extend binding offers or terms or conditions of employment. Any employment offer that may result from your submitting information in response to a job opening listed on this recruitment site is in accordance with the specific terms of that offer and is not based in any way on the description of the job on this recruitment site. Nothing on this recruitment site shall be construed as a contract of employment or as a guarantee of continued employment or employment for any specific duration. Employment with Kindred is "at will" and no representative of Kindred, other than its Chief Executive Officer, has the authority to modify "at-will" employment status. This mean if you are hired that either you or Kindred can separate your employment at any time without notice or cause.
Kindred may compile statistical results concerning the usage of the recruitment site, as well as its entire site. Kindred uses this information to prepare collective profiles of visitors' activities for management and internal use, as well as affirmative action reports and analyses. For example, Kindred may track the number of visitors who view certain pages or use certain features of the site.
Kindred cannot be held liable for errors or omissions in information on this recruitment site, or for any damages, losses, or expenses that may occur while accessing this recruitment site, or any linked site, or the inability to access these sites; or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure.
If you understand, accept and agree to the policies, terms and conditions set out above then click on the "I Agree" button below to acknowledge your acceptance and agreement and proceed to the next section of this recruitment site with an opportunity to provide your information and express interest in an open job. If you do not understand or accept or agree to the policies, terms and conditions set out above then click on the "I Decline" button and you will exit this recruitment site.